My friends it was a month. But the welcome mat is out.
Books: I read a little, towards the end of the month, after things settled to cope.
- Spellcasting with a chance of Spirits by Mandy M. Roth was a Kindle Unlimited disappointment. Jumped in in the middle and limited character development.
- Five Card Fae by Annabel Chase was a nice Kindle Unlimited development in the series. I really like where this is going.
- Midlife Curses by Christine Zane Thomas as again Kindle Unlimited adventure into a new reality. Interesting. We'll see how it develops.
- Witching for Joy by Deanna Chase was again Kindle Unlimited and what the hell is it about the 3rd book of the series being a jump in with zero development of how it got there?
- Playing with Fury by Annabel Chase was another Kindle Unlimited enjoyable romp.
Cooking: People. I broke up. I moved. There was no cooking. The local pizza place is on speed-dial. I can recommend Mason's in Nashville. Great flatbread and old fashioneds.
Gratitude: Very awesome friends who bring you champagne when you start a new life, and help you find the right people to work on your new space. Margeritas. Nashville (both of them) and unexpected finds. Road trips and SUVs.
Gardening: I put bulbs in at the new house. I want spring to look like my house. It also came with window boxes! (They need a little upkeep.)
Listening: One of my friends has a podcast called Getting Out of Your Head And Taking Action. And I binged all of it! (Episode 21 and 16 are my favorite.) Driving is the best time to binge-listen. There was some quiet Pandora.
Watching: Schitt$ Creek dropped a new season on Netflix. Shut the door! And let's talk about how much Burn Notice I watched. (Ridiculous amount. And Fiona's eyebrows in Season 6 are scary.)
Wearing (Perfume and Skincare):
Now was not the time for changes! Routine is good.
- Day time - Standard a shower wash of tea tree cleanser followed by a third finger (gentlest finger) tapping into the skin of 100% Pure's Super Fruit Oil Nourishing Eye Cream, followed by the Votary serum.
Random: Get you some paw-paw fruit! It's smells like ripe bananas and tastes like amazing mango. And, fun fact - the skin is edible!
Take-away: Grace. Are you giving yourself the grace you deserve? There is a lot going on in everyone's life right now.
- May Musings - 2020
- April Musings - 2020
- March Musings - 2020
- February Musings- 2020
- January Musings - 2020
- Musings - December 2019
- Musings - November 2019
- Musings - October 2019
- Musings - September 2019
- Musings - August 2019
- Musings - July 2019
- Musings - June 2019
- Musings - May 2019
- Musings - April 2019
- Musings - March 2019
- Musings - February 2019
- Musings - January 2019
- Musings - December 2018
- Musings - November 2018
- Musings - October 2018
- Musings - September 2018
- Musings - August 2018
- Musings - July 2018
- Musings - June 2018
- Musings - April 2018
- Musings - March 2018
- Musings - February 2018
- Musings - January 2018
- Skin Care by Juice Beauty