- Life can look impossible but then it unfolds, and it is awesome. You have to believe in the impossible is possible.
- No matter how cute, never never never buy sheets that are not cotton (or at least bamboo).
- No one is going to use your referral code - even if it would help them. (Click here for mine.)
- If people habitually treat you like an after-thought, it's okay to let them be in your rearview mirror - even if they are "family". (Click here for the story.) Because Oprah was right - the first time people show you who they are, believe them.
- Other people do not see you as you see yourself and that's okay. Just don't let them make you forget yourself.
If you'd like to see what I learned at other points: lessons in 2018, lessons in 2017, lessons in 2016 , lessons in 2015 or learn about the rules.
Other posts you might enjoy:
Pictures by me.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin - A new way to follow!