- All things are temporary.
- Say more by speaking less.
- When you want more for you, it doesn't mean you want less for anyone else. And PS - there really is enough for everyone. (Side note: This is a refinement of item 2 for 2015.)
- The past is just the past (Mary Chapin Carpenter); and it has nothing new to teach you, but why you left. Because people don't change. However, your changes are your choice.
- Make your bed and clear the sink. It makes everything else in the day easier to tackle.
- Get on the scale every other day. Accountability is critical in all endeavors.
- Don't bite off more than you can chew. (Yes, that is a Mississauga Rattler trying to swallow a fat toad.)
Take-away - You make choices everyday. Most of them small, insignificant things. But they add up. Be mindful of your choices.
Other posts you might enjoy:
Photos by moi - and as usual, you can tell. (It's a bouquet of store bought enhanced by home grown. The home grown came from La Gram Russe's yard this summer. We tried to have fresh flowers for her every week. She is why we all love flowers.)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin - A new way to follow!
PS. In 2016 I spent some time created a book of journaling prompts for 52 weeks - each paired with inspired quotes and gorgeous images. Then I created a small, free 7 day sample book.
1) My Gift to You - Follow the image below to download the free book I created - a 7 day journey of 2 journal prompts per day with a thought provoking quote and black and white imagery - the whole book offering a guided journaling experience.
2) The image below is another digital book I created - a year-long, start-anywhere, journaling prompts journey that pairs 52 inspiring quotes with gorgeous full-color images, each with 3 journaling prompts.
(Please note, this blog is free. Please - please - please - read and enjoy. Purchases of my digital books via Gumroad are both secure and final. Select wisely. If you aren't ready to purchase, please enjoy my free book or keep reading this blog.)
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!