I do not make resolutions. They seem flimsy and easily circumvented. Also boring. Instead, for 2017, I'm making a list of 7 questions to ask myself about my choices today:
|I don't know by who said it or made |
this image. I do like it.
- Did you eat more fresh food than processed?
- Did you move with intention?
- Did you sleep 7 hours or more?
- Did you say thank you to someone?
- Did you learn something new?
- Did you try something that frightened you?
- Did you do your best?
The hope, of course, is to say YES to all of them, every day. But most days, saying yes to 4 of them a day would be a victory that I'd be happy with.
Take-away - You can not control everything, but your choices shape your life. Make intentional choices.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin - A new way to follow!
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!